Posted March 24, 2022 Solutions
XPR always do their best to provide solutions for your security and safety, which also includes your health and all those around you. Especially during those challenging times, we now know more than ever the importance of protecting our health against the spread of germs, bacteria or viruses. This is one of the reasons why we offer our clients a wide range of contactless solutions.
Nevertheless, these solutions are not only beneficial for the touchless function in terms of hygiene and health, they are also extremely efficient and helpful for the day to day challenges of mobility requirements (use of wheelchairs, disabilities, injuries…) as they provide the same or better security than other technologies and, needless to say, its comfort it’s also a big plus in comparation to other solutions that require other elements, as for example conventional keys or fingerprints.
XPR Contactless solutions:
This is one of our most recent successful system. Composed by two standalone keypads in black or silver ABS:
· MTPADP-BT-EH-SA: Bluetooth Keypad with built-in RFID
· B100P-BT-EH-SA: Bluetooth Biometric reader with built-in RFID
To program and use the system, we have developed 2 different apps/software, completely free of charge compatible with any platforms:
· XPR Smart Access: provides the users the possibility to open and close the doors from a distance by clicking and swiping the Apps (up to 10m).
· XPR Smart Admin: provides the administrators the possibility to manage, program and update the readers, set-up users configurations, create access levels, download events and obtain reports among many other functions.
The XPR request to exit MTT is one of our most popular device and accessories. We have just launched the MTT-IR, designed specifically to reduce the situations when a user normally needs to be physically in contact with a device. The infrared technology allows the relay activation by hand waving in front of the device from an adjustable distance (up to 6cm) by just hand waving. It is also available in black or silver ABS housing, and has an integrated buzzer and a status LED.
The radio devices are part of the ONLine solution and are composed of:
· TX transmitters: 868 MHz transmitters with a signal range up to 100m in open space, providing APS and security code changing systems.
· RX4W: Radio receiver with multi-protocol interface and 4 Wiegand outputs to work with our EWS controllers. It allows to active remotely the access control of your parking gate, sliding doors, etc, as you approach the facilities.
In all our main XPR systems (Standalone, OFFLine, Webserver and ONLine) we offer different RFID readers as follows:
EM RFID readers:
· VPROX2-M: The XPR vandal-resistant EM RFID reader, suitable for hostile environments.
· MINI-SA2: The economic standalone EM RFID reader in black ABS.
Mifare and EH RFID readers:
· DIN range: This range is popular for its elegance and adaptability in all kind of installations/areas.
· MINI range: Probably the widest range of RFID readers, they are available in silver and black colors by default and they have a Large LED for status for access granted/denied/idle.
· XPR 2.0 range: The latest XPR readers that belong to our ONLine system. They are designed to offer more possibilities with less references (different communication protocols and technologies) and being future proof (they can be upgradable to the customer’s needs).
Capacity and attendance control
The MT-LCD display provides different information for time and attendance application, used in combination with our ONLine readers and controllers. The counter code is extremely helpful to protect our health, as it can detect the number of users inside a defined area so it helps to maintain social distances.
We have created a new catalogue offering complete information of all our contactless solutions: