WS4-4D allows you to check and manage online the status of your doors and access installation anytime you want and wherever you are.
The whole system can be easily managed from any Internet browser.
To start using the WS4-4D online, just click on the “My WS4” button below and log in with your details.
Accessible from anywhere in the world
* 100% stand-alone.
* No software to install or download. No dedicated PC.
* Access your WS4-4D via Internet.
* It can be used with all types of device: PC, Mac, Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet, iPad.
* It adapts to the format of your equipment (Responsive Web Design).
Easy to install and to expand
Created to manage 4 doors with different readers, the system can be extended to 20 doors, managing 2500 users and 250 access groups (categories).
It´s a very versatile solution, being possible to control and combine different options: with or without anti-passback, one reader per door...
Reduced installation time
* The readers work with RS-485 outputs, establishing a double communication between the readers and the controller, and reducing the number of wires needed in the installation.
* The controller works with TCP/IP connection (10/100/1000 Base-T – HTTP or HTTPS).
* The power supply is connected to the controller, simplifying the wiring connection of locks and magnets.
|Number of users:||2,500 users|
|Door Relays:||4 (2A/48 VAC/DC)|
|Access groups:||250 (categories)|
|If door contact is present, option for:||- Break-in alarm
- Door open too long alarm
- Max. open time: 15 - 999 s
- Pre-alarm time (reader buzzer): 0 - 99 s
|Free access period:||with "Only if someone is inside" option|
|Connectivity:||TCPIP 10/100/1000 Base-T mode DHCP (default) or fixed.
HTTPS connection with XPR certificate.
|Real-time and maintenance status:||View of the general status of the system
View of door status
|Import and Export:||Import and export users as .csv file (separated by TAB)|
|Easy saving of data:||On a USB key, in the WS4 or on the user interface|
|Input - output:||2 inputs: emergency, vehicle detection
2 outputs: alarm, storing alarm status, presence
|Additional configuration:||Anti-Passback and Anti-Passback Time (0-99 min)
Mantrap function on all doors
|3 possible combinations:||a) 4 doors with 1 reader and 1 push button
b) 2 doors with 2 readers, for entry and exit
c) 1 door with 2 readers, for entry and exit, + 2 doors with 1 reader and 1 push button
|Voltage:||5A (120 - 240 V AC at 50/60 Hz, 100 VA-1.52 A with 1A fuse)|
|Wiegand readers connection:||Yes, via Wiegand to RS-485 converter - WS4-CNV|
|Electronic dimensions:||116 x 195 x 33 mm|
|Brushed aluminium housing:||356 x 90 x 325 mm|
|Operating temperature:||0°C to +50 °C|
|Operating humidity:||0% to 85 % (without condensation)|
|WS4-4D-E:||WS4-4D controller - only electronic|
|WS4-PS5:||Universal aluminium wall mounted housing with 1 x 5A PSU for door controller - Webserver|
|* All product specifications are subject to change without notice.|